Single Group Features
- European Ash wood handles and actuators
- Glass touchscreen display
- Automatic shot timers
- Adjustable brew temperature
- Shot mirror
- Hot water tap
- Non-slip feet
- Variable flow rate
- Personalized steam pressure with PID & customizable wand tip
- Dual tanks with power management
- Pre-heat coil for brew temperature stability
- Commercial portafilter with 58mm, 18g basket
- Direct plumb
- Certified ETL Sanitation* (conforms to NSF/ANSI Standard 4)
- Commercial version 3 grouphead rated to 1 million cycles before maintenance
- Bottomless (“naked”) chrome-plated, brass portafilters
- 58-millimeter portafilter baskets
- Teflon-coated screens shower evenly & clean easily
- Universal stainless steel group bayonet
- PID temperature & pressure control, adjustable in 0.1º increments (Celsius or Fahrenheit)
- 1.1-millimeter, 4-hole steam wand tip
- Steam pressure transducer
- Saturated group with auto-bleed
- Internal gear pump
- Direct plumb only
- Certified ETL Sanitation* (conforms to NSF/ANSI Standard 4’
Commercial Brew Group
Commercial brew group, 58mm portafilter with patented Needle Valve technology for Flavor profiling.
Dual Boiler Design
Prepare extraordinary espresso and steam milk simultaneously with our dual boiler design.
Extreme grind fineness increases the surface area in the grounds, extending body and creating a visually stunning espresso.
Flavour Profile Technology
Slayer’s Patented Flavour Profile Technology allows the barista to flavour profile and find that at times elusive sweet.
Commercial Steam Assembly
Achieve perfect, microfoam and even latte art with our commercial steam wand assembly.