Giotto Evoluzione R
The Mozzafiato is available in two versions, Tipo V with a Vibration Pump and Tipo R with a Rotary Pump. Both R and V models are temperature controlled by PID logic for enhancing the users experience and control over the espresso and steam quality. The PID touchpad is easily accessed underneath the front drip tray. The evolution of the Rocket Espresso domestic range continues to strengthen with an unwavering enhancement to the component and build quality from attention to detail and the tradition of ‘Fatto a Mano’… made by hand.
- The commercial grade rotary pump and motor for connection to a mains water supply.
- Easily accessible switch for the ability to change water supply source.
- Adjustable legs increase or decrease machine height.
- E61 Group and thermosyphon system to deliver optimal flavours for espresso.
- Easily accessible PID control for boiler pressure and direct brew temperature adjustments.
E61 style chrome plated brass group head is 4.05 kg
- Insulated wrapped boiler with 9mm brass end plates for enhanced thermal performance and stability.
- Lever activation for espresso
- Boiler 1.8 Litre Heat Exchange
- Rotary pump and motor
- Boiler pressure control via PID logic
- 2.9 Litre water reservoir
- Cool touch steam assembly
- 10 amp/ 1200 watts
- Dimensions (w x d x h) mm: 280 x 425 x 400
- Weight: 30.2 kg